Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
Alia Bhatt
Recently, Alia Bhatt and her parents were slashed in a comment made by her colleague Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli Chandel. This would have led to a bigger issue but Alia wisely avoided this situation and again she carefully handled this situation more wisely in Sunday’s Critic Awards.

When a Reporter asked about the Rangoli’s comments against her and her family, she said:” If I am like this, then my family is ten times more mature and stronger than I am. I don't want to get into this. I want to be happy, positive, work hard and be a better version of myself every day." and added "I should not pay attention to what people say or don't say. Everybody has the right to say what they want to. I will be quiet, that's my stand,".

Earlier, Rangoli Chandel criticized Soni Razdan and Alia Bhatt by tagging on them as non-Indians for their British citizenship. When Ms. Razdan responded by Mentioning about Rangoli’s debut film ‘Woh Lamhe’ with Mahesh Bhatt. Rangoli again accused Mr. Bhatt of throwing a slipper at Kangana before.

While during this  Randeep Hooda, who co-starred with Alia Bhatt in Highway, gave his support over Alia with his tweet against Rangoli, Immediately he too got slashed by Rangoli Chandel.

Alia Bhatt was recently seen in Kalank while Manikarnika remains Kangana's last movie. They've never co-starred in a film.

Click to comment